Apply to Our Program
Pathways currently offers part-time and full-time program options between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. We accept student applications for both program options on an ongoing basis.
Full-time schedule: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Part-time schedule: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (morning) or 12 p.m.-5 p.m. (afternoon)
Before Care: Weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
The Pathways applicant must:
- Be 18 years or older and no longer eligible for high school services.
- Have been diagnosed with a physical, emotional or intellectual disability.
- Have the ability to care for personal needs and does not require one-on-one assistance as determined by the admissions committee. (Pathways cannot provide one-on-one care at this time.)
- Be able to administer medications on their own (Pathways staff does not handle any of their students medications).
- Not have behavior that would be harmful to the applicant or others or disruptive to other students and teachers in the Pathways class.
The following steps have to be completed in order for your student to be enrolled at Pathways.
- Fill out a 2017 Pathways Program Application
- Phone Interview
- In-Person Interview with guardian and applicant.
- Applicant shadows for half of a day
*If an applicant does not meet Pathways criteria at any point during the application process, the applicant will not be admitted into the program.
Contact Charlene at email@example.com or call 918.859.0060 with questions.